INSTANT – LONG TERM – CLOSED WATER TANK
- Damsak is a cost effective, patented bladder reservoir for nearly all liquids.
- Manufactured since 2007 from polyester reinforced polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) making it exceptionally strong.
- Special jigs are used to give the corners their unique and important shape. The special shape causes a Damsak to rise up while being filled without any additional structure needed.
- Damsak has a longer lifespan than conventional mesh and vinyl reservoirs. Our very first Damsak that was manufactured in 2007 is still operational and in very good condition.
- Damsak also provides a less costly alternative to concrete reservoirs. Concrete reservoirs are expensive and may require extensive maintenance as they age.
- Algae will not grow inside a Damsak reservoir as the water is stored in a closed and dark environment.
- Damsak is a closed tank, there is no evaporation or contamination.
1 000 Liter – R1,915
3 500 Liter – R4,210
6 000 Liter – R6,638
15 000 Liter – R10,872
20 000 Liter – R13,156
35 000 Liter – R18,180
50 000 Liter – R23,083
100 000 Liter – R38,272
200 000 Liter – R63,150
Get a Quotation
Complete this form and we will send you a customized quotation.