1. Damsak reservoirs carries a five year warranty on workmanship and material, in respect of normal use thereof, provided that:
a) the Damsak reservoir was installed and approved, in writing, by Damsak personnel or an authorized agent; or
b) the Damsak reservoir installation was inspected and approved, in writing, by Damsak personnel or authorized agent.
2. Damsak’s liability to a purchaser of a Damsak reservoir, however arising, shall be limited to, at Damsak’s election:
a) the repair of a Damsak reservoir; or
b) the replacement of a Damsak reservoir.
For the sake of clarity and for the avoidance of any doubt, this means that Damsak shall in no way whatsoever be liable for any damage to, or loss of, the content that the purchaser places or stores in a Damsak. Any lose of, or damage to, the content shall be for the purchaser’s account.
3. Repairs carried out on a Damsak reservoir by Damsak authorized personnel or agents or repairs to a Damsak reservoir approved by Damsak, carry a three month warranty on such repairs.
4. In certain instances, where Damsak deems it necessary, Damsak or any of it’s agents may require a Damsak reservoir to be painted, as may be specified, before the installation thereof is signed off.
5. It is specifically recorded that the proper operation-and longevity of a Damsak reservoir is dependent on, inter alia, It’s correct installation. Damsak reservoirs thus carry no warranty, whatsoever, if the installation is not signed off as referred to above.
6. Damsak shall not be responsible for the consequence of any representation made or advice given by it’s officers, employees, agents or sub-contractors in connection with the installation or use of Damsak reservoirs. The purchaser accepts all such advice at the Purchaser’s risk.